Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Sandisk Sansa Clip 4 GB MP3 Player (Black)

Sandisk Sansa Clip 4 GB MP3 Player (Black)

Sansa® Clip 4 GB MP3 Player Clip it on and roll For the movers and the shakers who want to shed the baggage of a bigger MP3 player—it';s time to get the skinny on the Sansa® Clip player. Offering five colors to choose from, this lightweight MP3 player delivers major sound for its matchbox size, and storage capacity of up to 2GB*. And with its smart design, you can clip your Sansa® Clip player to your bag, pants or sleeves, allowing you to enjoy all the perks of an MP3 (more…)


1 comment:

Unknown said...

This clip is durable and easy to use. As I have never owned a MP3 player before I have nothing to compare it to, but am very satified with what I bought. It was not expensive and I does what I hoped it would do. I am pushing retirement age and not into all the new electronics, so I researched my options before I bought and feel this is a very good match.

valentines day gifts